We are seeking a full-time Office Admin! This position is vital in keeping our office operations running smoothly and assisting the owners in day-to-day activities - such as customer service, product testing, B2B communication, social media and general office duties. We are small but growing organization with a lot of opportunity for growth. We expect a team player that is willing to learn and wear many hats. Some weekend work is required and there will be times where the workload is high, especially during new product launches and around the holidays. This position is full-time salary-based compensation. You must be local and be able to travel to our office in Bushwick, Brooklyn.
- Managing all customer service inquires
- Conduct all QC / product testing before it goes to market
- Manage all communication and invoicing with wholesale accounts
- Manage office calendar and file paperwork
- Answer phone calls and business emails
- Purchase office supplies and coordinate with vendors
- Assist owners in planning company events
- Maintain a clean and orderly office space
- Support new projects/business ventures through research and outreach
- Support fulfillment operations during peak times
- Support social media activities as needed
Qualifications & Skills
- Must have 1-2 years of office admin experience - this is a junior level position
- Must have some customer service experience (via retail or service-related job)
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask - you will be juggling a lot of different priorities and must be able to manage them in an orderly fashion
- High attention to detail
- Professional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good working knowledge of social media - must be comfortable interacting with customers/followers on Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Strong interest in the cosmetic/beauty industry
- Mac proficient
- GSuite Proficient (Gmail Docs, Drive, Calendar, etc.)
- Adobe Photoshop experience is a PLUS, but not required
- Working knowledge of HTML is a PLUS, but not required
To apply, attach your resume and include a paragraph/cover letter to email@example.com with the following information:
- Briefly describe your previous office admin experience.
- How would your other skills/experiences be a good fit for this position?
- What are you top 3 favorite beauty products and why?