A colorful take on Chalkboard Nails smoke mani featuring our summer Vice Collection!
- White creme polish
- A range of neon polishes
- 100% acetone
- Watercolor brush
- Apply a white creme polish as the base color and let dry completely. Alternatively, you may use a quick-dry top coat to speed up the drying process.
- With the first neon polish, gently apply a squiggly line where you want your smoke pattern to drift.
- With a clean brush dipped into 100% acetone, dab it over where the neon polish and continue to dab gently to get the desired effect.
- Repeat this process with each of the neon colors.
- Apply top coat.
Cirque Products used:
- CARPE DIEM - a white creme
- NYMPHO - a neon fuchsia creme
- VITAMIN D - a neon peach creme
- C.R.E.A.M. - a neon pastel lime creme
- MIAMI-DADE - a sizzling cyan blue creme
- LEAN - an ultra violet creme