Inspired by Didoline's eye mani, we've re-created an "evil eye" look featuring the blues from our Nordstrom x Warby Parker collection. These colors are exclusively available at Nordstrom.com and select retail locations for a limited time only.
- White creme polish
- 2 blue polishes (one dark and one light)
- Hole reinforcement stickers
- Cosmetic wedge
- Round blue studs
- Nail glue
- Base coat and top coat
- Apply a white creme polish as the base color and let dry completely. Alternatively, you may use a quick-dry top coat to speed up the drying process.
- To create the white part of the eye, block off the base portion of your nail with the hole reinforcement stickers.
- Using a cosmetic wedge and 2 blue polishes, create the blue gradient and remove the reinforcement sticker immediatly after the gradient is sponged on. Repeat for each nail.
- Apply top coat.
- Finish the look by adding round blue studs with nail glue to create the evil eye.
Cirque Products used:
- CARPE DIEM - white creme
- BIG SUR - medium cyan blue with pink shimmer
- GREENWICH - pale light blue with gold flakes