A minimal color-block design can create a bold statement. It's perfect for summer and transitions easily into the fall, depending on the colors used. For this super easy look, all you need is plain old scotch tape to create rectangular areas where you fill in with color.
- Apply a white creme polish as the base color and let dry completely. Alternatively, you may use a quick-dry top coat to speed up the drying process.
- Using 3 pieces scotch tape for each nail, tape off the white portion of the nail to create the rectangular shape as shown above. TIP: Before applying the tape, place the tape on your skin to remove some the tackiness. This prevents the base color from lifting up.
- Using 5 different colors, paint in the colored portion and pull off tape pieces immediately.
- Finish with top coat.
- CARPE DIEM - white creme
- SUNSET PARK - bright coral creme
- NYFW - ultramarine blue creme
- DOYERS - cherry red creme
- LADY LIBERTY - spring turquoise creme
- HUSTLE - bold chartreuse creme