Join the Cirque Colors team and learn the ins and outs of nail polish! We are looking to fill a social media / customer support position.
- Oversee marketing/social media calendar
- Curate on-brand digital content across all social media channels
- Brainstorm and create original content ideas via blog posts/photography/videography/graphic design
- Manage online community engagement
- Press outreach
- Develop and support marketing initiatives and strategies
- Respond and manage customer service inquires across all online sales channels (web, Amazon, Etsy)
- Perform office admin activities
- Support operations activities as needed
- Experience with managing various social media channels (i.e. - blog, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc.)
- Creative and visually inclined
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, etc.); Mac and Photoshop proficient
- Photography/graphic design skills a big plus
- Very strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience with customer service, especially in retail or e-commerce
- High attention to detail
- Positive, reliable and ethical
- Independent and resourceful; can think "outside the box" and adapt quickly
- Ability to work under sporadically stressful conditions
- Interest in nail polish, beauty or fashion
- Be able to commute to our office in Bushwick - Brooklyn, NY (J or L line)
We are a small but growing company with a lot of opportunity for growth. We expect a team player that is willing to learn and wear many hats.
Please attach resume and write a brief paragraph on your social media work experience (including samples of curated content/work) to firstname.lastname@example.org.