Cirque Colors is a New York-based beauty brand specializing in creative, handmade nail lacquer. We are looking to fill a full-time office admin / customer service role. This position is vital in keeping our office operations running smoothly. We are a small but growing company with a lot of opportunity for growth. We expect a team player that is willing to learn and wear many hats. Must be local and be able to travel to our office in Bushwick, Brooklyn.
The ideal candidate should possess the following traits:
- High attention to detail - most important! perfectionists need apply
- Strong organizational skills - we need you to shape up our office
- Ability to multitask - you will provide support to many different aspects of the business and be able to continually juggle and prioritize tasks
- Independent and resourceful; can "figure it out" without a lot of guidance
- Professional communication skills (both verbal and written) - you will be interacting with various people from suppliers to online influencers
- Customer service experience, especially in a retail or e-commerce
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, etc.); Mac proficient; Photoshop is a plus but not required
- Good working knowledge of social media and be comfortable using Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
- Positive, reliable and ethical
- Ability to work under sporadically stressful conditions
- Have a strong interest in nail polish, nail art or makeup and beauty
- Respond and manage customer inquiries through various sales channels and social media outlets
- Manage supply purchasing and keep track of billing
- Keep facilities clean and orderly
- Assist in QA and product testing
- Support marketing initiatives through research, press outreach and social media activities
- Support new projects/business ventures through research and general sales support
- Support fulfillment operations during peak times
Please write a brief paragraph on how you would be a good fit to our company and attach resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also answer this question - If you were stuck on deserted island, what 3 health/beauty products would you bring with you and why?