Are you a student interested in photography, videography, graphic design or marketing? We are seeking a Digital Media Intern. This role is responsible for assisting the Digital Media Manager in creating content for social media and online.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist the Digital Media Manager in day-to-day activities
- Create compelling content for social media, newsletters, blogs, and website
- Curate weekly social media posts
- Support production operations, as needed
- Support fulfillment operations, as needed
Qualifications and Skills
- High attention to detail - perfectionists need apply!
- Must be working toward a degree relating to at least one of the following fields: Photography, Videography, Graphic Design and Marketing
- Good working knowledge of social media - must be comfortable interacting with customers/followers on Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Ability to take direction and work independently
- Working knowledge of Photoshop and Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong interest in nail polish, nail art or health/beauty
- Must be local and be able to travel to our office in Bushwick, Brooklyn
- Must be able to work at least 10 hours per week
College credit, travel stipend
How To Apply
In an email, please write a paragraph describing yourself and your creative process. What inspires you? What medium are you most skilled in? Please also include examples of media content you have created (portfolio, website, blog, etc.) and links to your social media pages, if applicable. Lastly, please attach your resume as a PDF to the email and send to email@example.com.