✔ Non-Toxic, 10-Free Formula
Follow these easy steps or watch our video tutorial (above) to re-create this look.
1. Create patches of Rust (red jelly) on each nail.
2. Apply a thin coat of Camel (yellow jelly) and let dry.
3. Create new patches of Rust, partially overlapping with your previous patches.
4. Create patches of Walnut (brown jelly) and let dry.
5. Apply a thin coat of Camel.
6. Create patches of Walnut, partially overlapping with your previous patches.
7. Finish with top coat.
Alternatively, you can follow these steps to create a carnelian stone look.
1. Apply two coats of Camel (yellow jelly) and let dry between each coat.
2. Create sheer horizontal brushstrokes using Walnut (brown jelly) and Rust (red jelly). Let dry.
3. Finish with top coat.
0.37 fl oz / 11 ml
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid / Neopentyl Glycol / Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Acrylates Copolymer, Stearalkonium Bentonite, N-Butyl Alcohol, Styrene / Acrylates Copolymer, Benzophenone-1, Silica, Alumina, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate; May Contain: Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Iron Oxides (CI 77489, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Polyethylene Terephthalate, Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 30 (CI 73360), Red 34 (CI 15880), Tin Oxide (CI 77861), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Violet 2 (CI 60725), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 10 (CI 47005)